Part of the White Management Corporation restaurant group, Butcher Block Steak &
Seafood offers employees a range of benefits in addition to wages—from health and
dental care to 401k retirement savings and paid vacations. We love promoting
employees looking for more responsibility, and are proud that many of our employees
have worked with us for many years (even decades!). Our restaurant family is focused
on serving satisfying food, contributing to our community, and caring for our planet.
Butcher Block Steak & Seafood was opened in 1975 with two things in mind: quality
steak and seafood, and unsurpassed service. For over 40 years, The Butcher Block has
sourced the freshest seafood and finest quality, aged beef, hand-cutting the beef in-
house to ensure guests receive the very best. The process is laborious, but the taste is
unequaled. That attention to quality, combined with a top-notch group of employees,
makes the Butcher Block one of the most desirable places to work in the Plattsburgh.net.
- Maintain a high level of guest service and team work
- Maintain clean and sanitary station at all times
- Follow health and safety protocols
- Be punctual and dependable
- Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots and pans using dishwashing machines or by hand
- Sort and stack clean dishes, and carry clean dishes to proper storage areas
- Perform all duties with integrity and respect
- If you need assistance in the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation any time
- please fill out an application online, or call 518.563.0920 and request to speak with Kevin or Craig.