When you join the KFC brand, you join our family. The KFC family takes pride in our high quality standards, southern-inspired hospitality and serving guests our world-famous chicken. We have a passion for people — not only our guests — and we value our employees and understand how you make a difference in our restaurants. Working at a KFC independent franchise restaurant is more than a job; you have the opportunity to help families create memories and be a community partner. We are an iconic, global brand that offers a fun culture and training programs that help you grow, with opportunities for advancement. White Management Corporation is a family-owned restaurant business (since 1968) that owns and operates over 30 restaurants in upstate New York. Our restaurants include KFC, Dunkin, Taco Bell, Coldstone Creamery, Bountiful Bread, Annabel’s Pizza Company, The Log Jam, and Butcher Block Steak and Seafood.
The assistant manager role provides a training ground for restaurant management. As your leadership responsibilities expand, you will see how your influence impacts the business and your team’s success.
Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
- Partner with the Restaurant General Manager on success metrics and lead restaurant team to reach goals
- Ownership of the guest experience that includes friendly interactions, a clean restaurant and hot & fresh meals
- Grow and mentor team through training and hiring
- Effectively communicate goals, promotions, business updates, etc
- Lead the overall positive and collaborative family environment
- Lead by example with high standards in customer service, cleanliness and quality
- Utilize resources for effective training and development of team
- Build a team through selecting and onboarding new hires
- Take absolute pride in everything you do and KFC’s values
- Goal-oriented leader who enjoys a fast-pace environment
- Value customer service and positively impacting our guest’s experience
- Practice high quality food and cleanliness standards
- You must be 18 years old with a valid driver’s license and reliable, personal transportation
- Keep in mind that this is just basic information. You’ll find out more after you apply. Independently –owned franchised or licensed locations may have different requirements and are solely responsible for setting the terms and conditions of employment for their restaurants.
- If you need assistance in the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation any time by contacting the location nearest you.
Job Category: KFC
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Malone - NY Plattsburgh - NY Queensbury - NY Saratoga Springs - NY