When you join the KFC brand, you join our family. The KFC family takes pride in our high quality standards, southern-inspired hospitality and serving guests our world-famous chicken. We have a passion for people — not only our guests — and we value our employees and understand how you make a difference in our restaurants. Working at a KFC independent franchise restaurant is more than a job; you have the opportunity to help families create memories and be a community partner. We are an iconic, global brand that offers a fun culture and training programs that help you grow, with opportunities for advancement.
White Management Corporation is a family-owned restaurant business (since 1968) that owns and operates over 30 restaurants in upstate New York. Our restaurants include KFC, Dunkin, Taco Bell, Coldstone Creamery, Bountiful Bread, Annabel’s Pizza Company, The Log Jam, and Butcher Block Steak and Seafood.
Shift Supervisor Responsibilities:
- As a Shift Supervisor, you will have direct ownership of the results of your team and how you can impact the guest experience and the restaurants’ success
- Support the Restaurant General Manager in restaurant goals related to building and developing the team, operations metrics and profitability
- Effectively communicate goals, promotions, business updates, etc.
- Provide a top-notch guest experience that includes friendly interactions, a clean restaurant and hot & fresh meals
- Lead the overall positive and collaborative family environment
- Take absolute pride in everything you do
- Goal-oriented leader that enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Lead through motivating and mentoring others
- High accountability for results and leading a team
- Desire to learn and grow in to broader management positions
- Value customer service and positively impacting our guest’s experience
- Practice high quality food and cleanliness standards
- You must be 18 years old with a valid driver’s license and reliable, personal transportation
- Keep in mind that this is just basic information. You’ll find out more after you apply.
- If you need assistance in the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation any time by contacting the location nearest you.