Part of the White Management Corporation restaurant family, The Log Jam offers employees a range of benefits—from health and dental insurance to 401k retirement savings and paid vacations. We love promoting employees looking for more responsibility. Our restaurant family is focused on serving satisfying food, contributing to our community, and caring for our planet.
The Log Jam is a well-respected steak and seafood restaurant in Lake George, New York. We are known for our dry-aged steaks, fresh seafood, bountiful salad bar with freshly-baked breads, and decadent desserts. Many of our guests have been bringing their friends and families to dine with us for decades, and have become part of our extended family. Our chef’s dedication to creating high-quality food, combined with a hard-working and friendly staff, make the Log Jam one of the best places to work in the region.
Line Cook Responsibilities:
- Maintain a high level of guest service and teamwork
- Maintain clean and sanitary station at all times
- Follow health and safety protocols
- Be punctual and dependable
- Prepare sauces that compliment appetizers and entrees
- Prepare the highest-quality meats and seafood to the chef’s specifications
- Plate entrees per chef’s specifications
- Perform all duties with integrity and respect
- If you need assistance in the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation any time
- please fill out an application online, or call 518.798.1155 and request to speak with Tony or Rod