Part of the White Management Corporation restaurant group, Butcher Block Steak &
Seafood offers employees a range of benefits in addition to wages—from health and
dental care to 401k retirement savings and paid vacations. We love promoting
employees looking for more responsibility, and are proud that many of our employees
have worked with us for many years (even decades!). Our restaurant family is focused
on serving satisfying food, contributing to our community, and caring for our planet.
Butcher Block Steak & Seafood was opened in 1975 with two things in mind: quality
steak and seafood, and unsurpassed service. For over 40 years, The Butcher Block has
sourced the freshest seafood and finest quality, aged beef, hand-cutting the beef in-
house to ensure guests receive the very best. The process is laborious, but the taste is
unequaled. That attention to quality, combined with a top-notch group of employees,
makes the Butcher Block one of the most desirable places to work in the Plattsburgh.
Prep Cook Responsibilities:
- Maintain a high level of guest service and team work
- Maintain clean and sanitary station at all times
- Follow health and safety protocols
- Be punctual and dependable
- Wash, peel, cut and chop vegetables for salads
- Using a variety of fresh vegetables, create salads to fortify the restaurant’s salad
- Perform all duties with integrity and respect
- If you need assistance in the application or hiring process to accommodate a
disability, you may request an accommodation any time
- Please fill out an application online, or call 518.563.0920 and request to speak
with Kevin or Craig.