The Log Jam Restaurant is a well-respected steak and seafood restaurant in Lake George, New York. We are known for our dry-aged steaks, fresh seafood, bountiful salad bar with freshly-baked breads, and decadent desserts. Many of our guests have been bringing their friends and families to dine with us for decades, and have become part of our extended family.
Part of the White Management Corporation family of restaurants, The Log Jam offers employees a range of benefits—from health and dental care to 401k retirement savings and paid vacations. We love promoting employees looking for more responsibility. Our restaurant family is focused on serving satisfying food, contributing to our community, and caring for our planet.
Prep Cook Responsibilities:
- Maintain a high level of guest service and team work
- Maintain clean and sanitary station at all times
- Follow health and safety protocols
- Be punctual and dependable
- Wash, peel, cut and chop vegetables for salads
- Using a variety of fresh vegetables, create salads to fortify the Log Jam’s famous salad bar
- Perform all duties with integrity and respect
- If you need assistance in the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation any time
- please fill out an application online, or call 518.798.1155 and request to speak with Tony or Rod
Apply for this position