Butcher Block Steak & Seafood is part of the White Management Corporation family of
restaurants and offers employees a range of benefits—from health and dental care to
401k retirement savings and paid vacations. We love promoting employees looking for
more responsibility. Our restaurant family is focused on serving satisfying food,
contributing to our community, and caring for our planet.
Butcher Block Steak & Seafood was opened by David White in 1975 with two things in
mind: quality steak and seafood, and unsurpassed service. For over 40 years, The
Butcher Block has sourced the freshest seafood and finest quality, aged beef, hand-
cutting the beef in-house to ensure guests receive the very best. The process is
laborious, but the taste is unequaled.
Salad Bar Boss Responsibilities:
- Maintain a high level of guest service and team work
- Maintain clean and sanitary station at all times
- Follow health and safety protocols
- Be punctual and dependable
- Set up and replenish salad bars with fresh bread and butter, a variety of salads
- Be responsible for constantly checking salad bars to replenish and tidy up areas
- Perform all duties with integrity and respect
- If you need assistance in the application or hiring process to accommodate a
disability, you may request an accommodation any time
- Please fill out an application online, or call 518.563.0920 and request to speak
with Kevin or Craig.