Taco Bell is a leading Mexican-inspired quick service restaurant brand that is a part of Yum! Brands, Inc. (which includes Pizza Hut and KFC). Founded in 1962 with Glen Bell bringing tacos to the masses in a world of hot dog and hamburger stands, today there are nearly 7000 restaurants in the United States and over 400 restaurants in 27 countries outside of the United States. We’re in the business of making tacos, but at heart, we’re a business that’s fueled by the Live Más energy and passion of people serving people.
White Management is a family-owned restaurant business (since 1968) that owns and operates over 30 restaurants in upstate New York. Our restaurants include KFC, Dunkin’, Taco Bell, Coldstone Creamery, Bountiful Bread, Annabel’s Pizza Company, The Log Jam, and Butcher Block Steak and Seafood.
Team Member (Customer Service or Cook)
Team Members are generally responsible for delivering great and friendly guest experiences. They prepare products according to operational and quality standards and serve them with enthusiasm in a clean, fast-paced environment. They work as part of a team to meet guests’ needs and give them a reason to come back.
Team Member Responsibilities:
- Make and prepare guest orders with accuracy and efficiency
- Provide a top-notch guest experience that includes friendly interactions, hot & fresh meals and a commitment to cleanliness
- Contribute to the overall positive and collaborative family environment
- Take absolute pride in everything you do
- Value customer service and positively impact our guest’s experience
- Bring an upbeat energy to the team
- Have a commitment to timeliness and a sense of urgency
- Practice high quality food and cleanliness standards
- You must be 16 years old to apply
- Keep in mind that this is just basic information. You’ll find out more after you apply.
- If you need assistance in the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation any time by contacting the location nearest you.