White Management Team,
Our family typically celebrates the holidays together, with all three generations at one table sharing turkey, cranberries, and all the fixings. This year, however, is different. This year, it is critical to our physical and financial health that we plan celebrations that fall within New York State guidelines. We are asking every one of you, and ourselves, to abide by NY state guidelines so we can continue to operate our restaurants safely during and after the holiday season. If we let our guards down, and break the rules, our restaurants could face closures, and we could lose our jobs. Our behavior, and our choices, carry consequences that effect this entire family of restaurants.
Upon your return to work after Thanksgiving, we will be asking every employee, including ourselves, the following questions. Please make sure your plans will allow you to answer “no” to each question:
1. Have you traveled out of state* over the holidays?
2. Have you been in a social gathering of more than 10 people?
3. Have you been around anyone experiencing any symptoms of covid-19 such as cough, fever, lack of taste/smell, etc.?
4. Have you been around anyone who has recently tested positive for covid-19?
5. Are you experiencing, or have you recently experienced any symptoms of covid-19, such as cough, fever, lack of taste/smell, etc.?
6. Do you have any reason to believe that you may have been exposed to covid-19?
* if you have traveled out of state, you must have followed the guidelines set forth by the state of New York: https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/travel-large-gatherings-and-quarantines
We wish you a peaceful, restful and healthy Thanksgiving. We are truly thankful for all the hardworking, smart, honest, funny, caring individuals who make up our White Management team.
-David, Brian, and Candice White